Posts Tagged ‘Soros’

Trouble in Paradise – Occupy Wall Street

Posted by Troy on 14th November 2011 in Current Events

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45285979/ns/us_news-life/

This demonstrates the problem with Socialism.  The 99%ers want the rich to pay for their benefits.  Now, within their own group, they expect the 1% of themselves to pay for the other 99%.  Of course, it won’t take long for the 1% of them to have enough to this crap and quit.  Then the 99% that’s left will demand the NEW 1% pay.  And then that 1% will leave. Eventually they’ll wind up with the true dregs of society as all decent people with half a brain got outta there.

I bet the allegory will be lost on 100% of them, however.

Long Live the Constitution!

It’s not the end of the world

Posted by Troy on 28th September 2011 in Current Events

There are some fear mongers saying that the US currency will be replaced as the global currency due to our inflation and our run away debt.  The fear mongers typically tell you to buy silver and go through all the nightmare possibilities.  I am here to ease your mind:

1) These people are selling silver and want to make a profit.

2) We’ve had inflation before and remained the global currency (1970s).

3) I believe the American people have awakened to the truth that we are going broke and we’re going to have to cut spending.  I believe this will translate to elections where savers, not spenders, are elected.

4) Even if I’m wrong, it’s still not the end of the world.  Plenty of world powers have fallen (Britain, France, Germany, Russia, et cetera), and they continue to exist and the world did not end.  The American people are fighters.  Hitting bottom might be the wake up call we need to end our Socialism experiments.  Of course, it’s important to note that the crazy Revolutionaries/World Government morons are in the wings waiting to overthrow the Constitution.  This is the one thing we cannot allow to happen.

Long Live the Constitution!

Big Oil versus Drill Baby Drill

Posted by Troy on 19th May 2011 in Current Events

We have voted against two bills which would issue more permits for drilling for oil here in America, stating that it will not affect the price of oil since oil is set by a global market.  Since when does increasing supply doesn’t decrease price?  Is oil immune the the laws of supply and demand?

Their argument, of course, is that we should be getting off of gas and oil.  I absolutely agree  (Note: They already have the replacement of gas planned out.  It’s mined from the ocean’s floor.  I forget what it’s called, but I saw a show about it on Discovery).  Since oil and gas is on the way out…shouldn’t we use up the stuff we got?  I mean, once oil is replaced, our oil will be worthless.  Might as well use it up….

We could also set it up so that all oil pumped from these refineries are to be sold only to Americans and will be sold at -10% of market as a condition to taking these new refineries.  Could you imagine what OPEC would do?  It’d be worth it just to see them freak out.

Finally, why are we preventing our companies from drilling from oil while lending Brazil billions of dollars to expand their oil production?  I won’t even mention the coincidence that the Brazilian company is owned by Soros.

Long live the Constitution!